MIPS Navigator™ and AIR™
Your Complete MACRA Resource
Medicare is changing the way it pays physicians and most other healthcare professionals. Your performance in specific areas in 2017 will determine your fee schedule payments in 2019 that may range from a
penalty of 4% to a bonus of up to 22%. Creating a plan can prevent a penalty.
Why should you choose the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Navigator™?
- On-line tool to quickly and easily sort through MIPS alternatives
- Maximize your potential for 2019 reimbursements
- Create a MIPS Plan, based on your choices
- Retail price: $49.95
- AOA member price: $42.46
Air™ is a clinical data registry that allows you to report your MIPS measures to CMS. Our registry includes workflows to help you choose your specific practice goals.
Why should you choose our Advanced Integrated Registry (AIR™)?
- MIPS Navigator™ planning tool included free in registry license
- CMS approved MIPS Qualifies Registry
- Provides a unique workflow approach
- Options on reporting Quality Measures, Advancing Care Information, Improvement Activities or all three
- Retail price: $179 per physician, per year, per category; capped at $499
- AOA member price: $170.05 per physician, per year, per category; capped at $474.05